Applications, Forms & Fees
Westlake Town Hall is open to the public, however we ask that contractors and applicants continue to submit for permits and registrations online.
!! Permit Software Upgrade Notice !!
Our permitting and registration software, MyGov, has upgraded to a new version.
What does this mean for you as an existing user?
- All existing contractor records and projects will be transitioned over into the new version. All existing accounts will use the email that is tied to their current MyGov Account. Existing contractors can go to this link to get started and choose the
Forgot your password?option.
- New applicants or contractors can use the MyGov Contractor Guide to get started with creating your collaborator account.
Applicants or contractors must pull permits online through the Town of Westlake’s MyGov portal.
Please ensure the you are intending to perform work in the Town of Westlake near Fort Worth and not Westlake Hills near Austin
Use any of the links below to get started:
- Commercial Finish Out Checklist
- Commercial Remodel Checklist
- Concept Plan Checklist
- Construction Acceptance Requirements Checklist
- Construction Plan Review Checklist
- Construction Pre-Con Requirements Checklist
- Development Plan Checklist
- Entrada New Commercial Building Checklist
- Entrada PD Site Plan Checklist
- New Commercial Building Checklist
- New SFR Submittal Checklist
- Outdoor Lighting Checklist
- Plat Review Checklist
- Residential Remodel Checklist
- Site Plan Checklist
- Special Event Checklist
- Zoning Request Checklist