The Town of Westlake accepts online applications for current openings only. An account will need to be created to complete the online application. All positions are subject to close without notice. Please view current openings on the Employment Opportunities page to complete your online application.
In regards to job candidates:
- Employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of reference and background checks, driving record checks, skills testing, physical agility and physical exam, and a pre-employment drug screening, if applicable.
- Not all candidates are interviewed.
- Only candidates who meet the minimum job requirements will be considered.
If at any point an applicant is determined to meet any of the following automatic disqualifiers, the application process for the applicant automatically ceases. Disqualifiers include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Submission of incomplete applications;
- Failure to meet the minimum qualifications necessary for performance of the duties of the position involved;
- Knowingly making a false statement on the application form or supplements thereto;
- Committing or attempting to commit a fraudulent act at any stage of the selection process;
- Possess a criminal conviction for which the Town establishes as an exclusion for a justified business necessity;
- Discharged from the armed forces under conditions other then honorable or general;
- An inability to obtain any license or permit required for the position;
- Is not legally permitted to hold the position;
- Has offered or attempted to offer money, service or any other thing of value to secure an advantage in the selection process; and/or
- Is not able to perform the essential functions of the position.
An applicant may be disqualified from consideration upon other reasonable grounds relating to job requirements.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital status, military or veteran status, the presence of medical condition, or any other legally protected status. THE TOWN OF WESTLAKE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.