The Town of Westlake has created a Development Activities Map that shows where major construction in the Town of Westlake is occurring. Within the map you can view currently active projects, recently completed projects, are new businesses (retail and offices), and recently approved items by the Town Council that may become active soon.
- Restaurant Row outside of buildings complete with finish-outs underway.
- The Chapel & Reception Hall is complete.
- Aragon Parking Garage is complete.
- Currently under construction is a multipurpose luxury storage building expected to be completed in 2024.
- For more information on Entrada visit our Entrada Webpage
Life Time Fitness
The permit for Life Time Fitness was issued on August 30, 2022.
In January 2023 the Larry North Fitness center will be demolished and site grading will begin to take place.
Construction of Life Time will take approximately 18-24 months with it tentatively being scheduled to complete around the Summer of 2024.
- Total of 322 residential units throughout the development (including single-family and condominium units)
- 48 home permits have been issued with 27 of them being complete so far in Entrada. 21 homes are currently under construction now.
- 10 Condo Units issued for construction
- An 84 lot single-family residential development
- 80 lots issued for construction with 68 complete
- Granada is mostly complete with 4 lots left for development
- 188 acres with 93 estate homes and a minimum of 1 acre lots
- 41 lots lots issued for construction with 22 completed
- Quail Hollow is about 34% complete
Knolls at Solana
- A 56 lot, 62.5-acre single family development
- 22.892-acres preserved as Cross Timbers Ridge Conservation Area
- 28 homes have been issued for construction with 9 homes completed
- The Knolls is about 33% complete
- Westlake Ranch is a 32 lot development over 35 acres with lots ranging from 0.5-acre to 0.75 acres
- The development will include new trail amenities, a clubhouse, and gated entry
- Construction is expected to be completed in the Fall of 2022
- The Developer/Builder is Bryan Elliott / Mike Lorant with Lorant & Elliott Estate Homes
- A 3 lot, 3-acre single family development
- Adjacency to Westlake Ranch and contains gated entry
- Construction expected to be complete Late Fall 2022
- The Developer/Builder is Paul Pastore of Waterside Development/Properties
- Both phases of Schwab Way are complete and open to the public
- The Street G Connection is also open as of Summer 2022.
- Parish Lane north of 170 will be constructed in the near future to coincide with the Highway 170 improvements in addition to helping alleviate the closure of Roanoke Rd at Hwy 170
- Parish Lane is currently under construction and will take approximately 6-9 months to complete.
Highway 114 Service Road
- Highway 114 is extending the service roads from Davis Blvd to Dove Rd
- The connection into Entrada is expected to begin construction soon and be complete with this portion of the project by the end of the year 2022.
- The rest of the service roads from Solana to Dove Rd are expected to be complete sometime in 2023
- To stay the most up-to-date with the Highway 114 project click here
Highway 170 Main Lane Extensions
- Highway 170 is having its main lanes extended from I-35 east toward Westlake connecting to the Parish Lane interchange
- The main lane projects are expected to be completed in 2023