Each week until completion, Town staff will provide you with updates on the Dove Road reconstruction project. Here is the very latest information from crews on site.
- The paving crews have completed the finishing layer over the length of the project a little sooner than expected this week. They will continue to infill the edges for the next few weeks.
- The structure of the bridge/culvert is at a point that the paving crews will be paving over the structure up to the finish elevation.
- The amenities for the bridge will not be finished for approximately 3 weeks. The road will remain closed to through traffic but still open for residents with the exception of the bridge crossing.
- Rainfall total to date for the month of July is 3.86 inches which has slowed the project some, but not as much as it did in June.
- All crews have been on site and have worked every work day this week.
If you have any questions about the Dove Road reconstruction, please email the Town of Westlake’s Project Manager, Pat Cooke at email@example.com, or call 817-727-5053.
Again, we sincerely thank you for your patience.