Each week until completion, Town staff will provide you with updates on the Dove Road reconstruction project. Here is the very latest information from our crews on the scene.
- All paving will be completed for the entire project by the close of business August 4th. This includes over the bridge/culvert structure.
- Crews will continue to work on drainage and finish-out issues on the sides of Dove Road for next couple of weeks.
- The goal is to have the road opened August 21st. There may be some intermittent closures after this date, but complete closure should not be necessary following this date.
- The amenities for the bridge will be ongoing for the next few weeks. (ornamental railing and stone work)
- Total rainfall for the project at this time: 12.97 inches.
- Crews missed one work day due to rainfall on Wednesday, August 2nd. There were 1.21 inches that occurred mostly during work hours.
If you have any questions about the Dove Road reconstruction, please email the Town of Westlake’s Project Manager, Pat Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 817-727-5053.
Again, we sincerely thank you for your patience.