The Town of Westlake has created a Development Activities Map that shows where major construction in the Town of Westlake is occurring. Within the map you can view currently active projects, recently completed projects, are new businesses (retail and offices), and recently approved items by the Town Council that may become active soon.
- On the corner of Davis/Girona is a 5-story mixed-use building with retail and 10 condominium units
- Along Tarragona/Aragon Dr a multipurpose luxury storage building is under construction
- Restaurant Row outside of buildings complete with finish-outs underway.
- For more information on Entrada visit our Entrada Webpage
Life Time Fitness
The permit for Life Time Fitness was issued on August 30, 2022.
In January 2023 the Larry North Fitness center will be demolished and site grading will begin to take place.
Construction of Life Time will take approximately 18-24 months with it tentatively being scheduled to complete around the Summer of 2024.
- Total of 322 residential units throughout the development (including single-family and condominium units)
- 48 home permits have been issued with 27 of them being complete so far in Entrada. 21 homes are currently under construction now.
- 10 Condo Units issued for construction
- Westlake Ranch is a 32 lot development over 35 acres with lots ranging from 0.5-acre to 0.75 acres
- The development will include new trail amenities, a clubhouse, and gated entry
- Construction is expected to be completed in the Fall of 2022
- The Developer/Builder is Bryan Elliott / Mike Lorant with Lorant & Elliott Estate Homes
- Villaggio is a newly approved residential neighborhood to be developed by Hat Creek Development on a 37.5 acre property at the southwest corner of Dove Road and Pearson Lane.
- Villaggio will be a private gated community featuring 17 lots and quality designed homes keeping with the high standards Westlake neighborhoods are known for.
Knolls at Solana
- A 56 lot, 62.5-acre single family development
- 22.892-acres preserved as Cross Timbers Ridge Conservation Area
- 28 homes have been issued for construction with 9 homes completed
- The Knolls is about 33% complete
- 188 acres with 93 estate homes and a minimum of 1 acre lots
- 41 lots lots issued for construction with 22 completed
- Quail Hollow is about 34% complete
- A 3 lot, 3-acre single family development
- Adjacency to Westlake Ranch and contains gated entry
- Construction expected to be complete Late Fall 2022
- The Developer/Builder is Paul Pastore of Waterside Development/Properties