Entrada is a master-planned mixed-use development where the architecture will emulate the Catalonia region of northeastern Spain. Entrada will feature offices, retail, hotels, entertainment, and 322 residential units (single-family villas, townhomes, and condominiums). In addition, the development features a large canal, pedestrian trails and paths, huge plazas and gathering areas, and other forms of entertainment throughout the 85 acres Characterized by its curvilinear narrow roads, and zero lot setbacks Entrada is like no other development seen in the Dallas-Fort Worth region.
Please visit the developer's website for additional information by clicking this link here, or for the latest on Entrada from the Town of Westlake, please click here. (Updated January 2022)
- The residential repository is a unique 5-story building in Entrada where residents can store their collections while offering a rooftop restaurant/lounge that looks over Entrada.
- Construction for this project is underway and will take approximately two years to complete according to the developer.
Mixed-Use Condo Building
- This 5-story building located at 49 Arta Dr. is under construction
- The building will contain an underground parking garage for the Condominium units located in the building
- The first floor will contain a 7,000sf of lease space for retail or office uses.
New Restaurants Coming Soon
- Hugo's Invitados is influenced by the flavors of Mexico and Latin America
- All dishes are made from scratch using all-natural, fresh, and nutritious ingredients.
Dahlia Bar & Bistro
- Dahlia is a Southern European-inspired bistro with one location in Dallas already.
- In addition to its brunch and bistro menu, Dahlia will feature crafted cocktails, wine, and beer.
The following is a summary of the construction status of projects in Entrada. Follow this link for a map showing the status of construction for each block in Entrada.
- View at Entrada (22 Arta Dr.)
- Edward Jones
- Mixed-use Condo (49 Arta Dr.)
- Restaurant Row (63 Tarragona Dr)
- Dhalia Bar and Bistro
- Block D Detach Homes - 10 homes out of 10 (Costa Brava)
- Block E Detach Homes - 2 homes out of 3 (Comillas Dr.)
- Block H Detach Homes - 6 homes out of 6 (Catalonia Dr.)
- Block J Attached Homes - 3 homes out of 3 (Cortes Dr.)
The following is a list of resources for the overall development.
- Zoning Ordinance (Ord 703)
- Zoning Amendment (Ord 852) - amending performance measures
- Zoning Amendment (Ord 935) - amending definitions and approval processes
- Master/Development Plan (Ord 720)
- Master Landscape / Lighting / Paving (Ord 759)
- Phase 2 Development Plan (Ord 830) - updating phase 2 of the development plan
- Development Plan Amendment (Ord 918) - updating the original development plan
- Development Plan Amendment (Ord 934) - amending the development plan
- Development Plan Amendment (Ord 959) - adding property into the development (Phase III)
The following is a list of Site Plans approved by the Town Council:
- CVS Pharmacy (Ord 762)
- Primrose Daycare (Ord 763)
- Retail Corner (Ord 771)
- Amphitheater (Ord 777)
- Gas Well Pad Site (Ord 778)
- Restaurant Row (Ord 779)
- Residential Block J (Ord 783)
- Residential Block E (Ord 837)
- Residential Block I (Ord 847)
- Wedding Chapel and Reception Hall (Ord 853)
- Plaza Mayor (Ord 854)
- Block N Mixed Use (Ord 905)
- Volta de Rei (Ord 909)
- Entrada Block E Dog Park (Ord 925)
- Res 13-17 Economic Development Agreement
- Res 14-22 Economic Development Program
- Res 14-28 Economic Development Program Agreement
- Res 14-46 Amendment to Development Agreement
- Res 15-02 Amendment to Development Agreement
- Res 15-35 Development Agreement with Maguire Partners-Solana
- Res 17-26 Entrada CCRs
Public Improvement District / Service Assessment Plan
To learn more about PIDs please visit this webpage on our website.
- Res 14-04 Setting a public hearing for Entrada PID
- Res 14-07 Creating PID No. 1 - Entrada
- Res 14-44 Determining Costs for PID
- Res 14-45 Preliminary Official Statement for Entrada PID Bonds
- Res 17-45 Preliminary Solana PID Assessment Plan 2018
- Res 18-06 Reimbursement agreement for Solana PID
- Ord 741 Accepting and Approving SAP for Solana PID
- Ord 743 Authorizing issuance and sale of Special Assessment Revenue Bonds
- Ord 752 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 796 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 838 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 843 Approving Assessment Part B PID Parking Garage
- Ord 861 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 890 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 912 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 930 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
Key Development Contacts
|Mike Dees||Crescent Estates Custom Homes||Homebuilder||469-892-7200||https://www.crescentestates.com/|
|Connie Stewart||Larry Stewart Custom Homes||Homebuilderfirstname.lastname@example.org||https://stewartcustomhomes.build/|
|Israel Bernal||Bernal Custom Homes||Homebuilder||(432) email@example.com|