Entrada is a master-planned mixed-use development where the architecture will emulates the Catalonia region of northeastern Spain. Entrada will feature offices, retail, hotels, entertainment, over 300 residential units (single-family villas, townhomes, and condominiums). In addition, the development features a large canal, pedestrian trails and paths, huge plazas and gathering areas, and other forms of entertainment throughout the 85 acres Characterized by its curvilinear narrow roads, and zero lot setbacks Entrada is like no other development seen in the Dallas-Fort Worth region.
Enjoy this recent video, capturing the progress of Entrada, as it helps to visualize the size and layout of this unique development with one-of-a-kind architectural features.
Primo's MX Kitchen
- Coming Late Fall 2022
- Primos ("cousins" in Spanish) will feature a variety of Tex-Mex favorites, drinks and a brunch menu on weekends.
- Primo's MX Kitchen currently has two Dallas locations and one at the River Walk in Flower Mound to check out before coming to Westlake.
Parliament Cocktails & Bar
- Coming Late Fall 2022
- With an existing location in Uptown Dallas, Parliament is a speakeasy type bar that will feature crafted cocktails and an all-day happy hour every Monday.
Dahlia Bar & Bistro
- Coming Late Fall 2022
- Dahlia is a Southern European-inspired bistro with one location in Dallas already.
- In addition to its brunch and bistro menu, Dahlia will feature crafted cocktails, wine and beer.
- The residential repository is a unique 5-story building in Entrada where residents can store their collections while offering a rooftop restaurant / lounge that looks over Entrada.
- Construction for this project is slated to begin in the Fall of 2022 and take approximately one year to complete according to the developer.
Plaza Mayor Condo A
- The developer is aiming to begin construction on the Condo A building of the Plaza Mayor in the Fall of 2022. The developer will start with the underground garage portion of the building before continuing with the shell building on top and finish out of the individual condo units.
- The total time of construction will take approximately 500 days from issuance of permit to CO of the condo units.
- The Forum is a reinvention of the former amphitheatre site that is now using a larger site located in Entrada to host events and entertainment for residents of Entrada and Westlake to enjoy.
- The Forum will include a Hotel, several restaurants, and offices.
- Across from the Restaurants that are on the canal, small retail shops will line Tarragona Dr. The Town is working closely with its Economic Development consultant to bring in unique boutique shops for residents to enjoy.
- Construction for the retail is projected to begin Winter 2022/23. The shells and finish of the buildings will take approximately one year to complete.
- Restaurant A, B, C of Restaurant Row (63 / 55 Tarragona Dr)
- Primo's MX Kitchen (finish out under construction)
- Dhalia Bar and Bistro
- Parliament Wine & Cocktails
- Entrada Chapel (43 Tarragona Dr)
- Entrada Reception Hall (49 Tarragona Dr)
- Aragon Parking Garage (67 Aragon Dr.)
- Block D Detach Homes - 1 home out of 10 (Costa Brava)
- Block E Detach Homes - 2 homes out of 3 (Comillas Dr.)
- Block H Detach Homes - 4 homes out of 6 (Catalonia Dr.)
- Eyes on Westlake
- Sofia Elaine Salon
- Stone Surgical Arts
- Entrada Nail Bar
- The Fitsmith
The following is a list of resources for the overall development.
- Master/Development Plan (Ord 720)
- Master Landscape / Lighting / Paving (Ord 759)
- Phase 2 Development Plan (Ord 830) - updating phase 2 of the development plan
- Development Plan Amendment (Ord 918) - updating the original development plan
- Development Plan Amendment (Ord 934) - amending the development plan
The following is a list of Site Plans approved by the Town Council:
- CVS Pharmacy (Ord 762)
- Primrose Daycare (Ord 763)
- Retail Corner (Ord 771)
- Amphitheater (Ord 777)
- Gas Well Pad Site (Ord 778)
- Restaurant Row (Ord 779)
- Residential Block J (Ord 783)
- Residential Block E (Ord 837)
- Residential Block I (Ord 847)
- Wedding Chapel and Reception Hall (Ord 853)
- Plaza Mayor (Ord 854)
- Block N Mixed Use (Ord 905)
- Volta de Rei (Ord 909)
- Entrada Block E Dog Park (Ord 925)
- Res 13-17 Economic Development Agreement
- Res 14-22 Economic Development Program
- Res 14-28 Economic Development Program Agreement
- Res 14-46 Amendment to Development Agreement
- Res 15-02 Amendment to Development Agreement
- Res 15-35 Development Agreement with Maguire Partners-Solana
- Res 17-26 Entrada CCRs
Public Improvement District / Service Assessment Plan
To learn more about PIDs please visit this webpage on our website.
- Res 14-04 Setting a public hearing for Entrada PID
- Res 14-07 Creating PID No. 1 - Entrada
- Res 14-44 Determining Costs for PID
- Res 14-45 Preliminary Official Statement for Entrada PID Bonds
- Res 17-45 Preliminary Solana PID Assessment Plan 2018
- Res 18-06 Reimbursement agreement for Solana PID
- Ord 741 Accepting and Approving SAP for Solana PID
- Ord 743 Authorizing issuance and sale of Special Assessment Revenue Bonds
- Ord 752 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 796 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 838 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 843 Approving Assessment Part B PID Parking Garage
- Ord 861 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 890 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 912 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
- Ord 930 Updating the Solana PID/SAP
Key Development Contacts
|Courtney Morrow||Centurion American||Director of Marketing||469-892-7200||https://centurionamerican.com/|
|Mike Dees||Crescent Estates Custom Homes||Homebuilder||469-892-7200||https://www.crescentestates.com/|
|David Ford||David Ford Custom Homes||Homebuilderemail@example.com|
|Connie Stewart||Larry Stewart Custom Homes||Homebuilderfirstname.lastname@example.org||https://stewartcustomhomes.build/|
|Israel Bernal||Bernal Custom Homes||Homebuilder||(432) email@example.com|